Friday, February 17, 2012

Christmas 2011

Hello family! Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Since it is lame and we don't get to call home we get to email home! Better than nothing. Anyway so I just got out of a devotional with Elder Bednar. What an amazing man. We had a whole MTC sacrament meeting - the first time the MTC has ever had all the missionaries together for a sacrament meeting. And me and my companion got to pass! It was cool.
Thank you for all the gifts. I love the ring. It will be a constant reminder to trust in the Lord on my mission. And Jessie and Rachael thanks for the buttery rounds. I love those!!!! I think the greatest gift that I have is my loving family. A lot of elders and sisters here do not always have supporting parents. What strong people. But I am grateful that I do have my family backing me up. Thank you.

The only gift I can send to you is my love. I hope all is well with you. I would like to share one thing that Elder Bednar said. Satan will try to get you to deny who you are. He will try to tell you something you are not. Please remember who you are - Children of God. You have that knowledge when most of the world does not. And I am lucky enough to be an instrument in having God show them who they are.
Well now I am off to have a lunch and the rest of the activities of the day.

I love you all.  Voy con dios.
-Elder Butterfield

No comments:

Post a Comment