Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August 13, 2012 Talcahuano


Hi family!

I hope all goes well with Lily!!!! This week has been good we have just worked our butts off again and this morning we had a meeting for all the leaders in the mission with the area president, Elder Arnold. It was a very intense training he talked a lot about how we need to sacrifice and was pretty harsh. But very powerful and it was a really great experience and also this week President Martinez wants to go work with me.  I don’t know why but he wants to go and work with me so that’s pretty strange but I am excited!! 

Other than that not much - just trying to really learn how to forget myself. It’s the hardest thing to do - just forget your needs and help others. I am fighting to keep that up. We have great leaders here and I am excited for September - first and foremost cause it’s my best younger sister’s birthday!!! You’re old..... Jessie... you’re moving out.... dang... And here it’s the national holiday and they have a huge party the whole week with really yummy food and everything and we should be baptizing a lot of people. We are going to do all that we can do that’s for sure!! Well I hope all goes well with Lily!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment