Tuesday, September 4, 2012

August 20, 2012 Talcahuano


Allie holy beans!  I was totally feeling worried about you the day you had Lily - but like a lot!! I am so glad you are ok and Lily is soo cute!! I think my favorite picture is with Mom and Lily with all the bugs!! They are sooo cute! I can’t wait to see her!! It feels like a long time away but really it goes by soo fast.
I am learning sooo much about myself and I am making a lot of changes. The mission is the refiner’s fire!! And its soo hard for me but I am trying to do better. This week has been crazy!! We were in a trio here but they needed my buddy Elder Kohler to go somewhere else so it’s back to me and my comp from Colombia. He is great and we have a lot of potential baptisms coming up and we are teaching like four families!!! It’s sweet. 

Wow! So many things going on at home.  It’s going to be weird to be back. Not to mention I am literally forgetting English... It’s bad but oh well.. 

Well I love you guys and miss you sooo much and Lily is soo freaking cute!!! ah!!!!! I will work hard so she stays healthy!!!!!!! Thank you for the pictures and surviving!

(There were some complications with Lily’s birth.  She is a miracle baby!)

From Allie:
(Hi Bruhzer! My labor with Lily was actually way easier than with Savannah besides the scary part at the end. Lily is so cute. She hardly ever cries and I call her piggy baby because she eats a ton and grunts all the time. Glad to hear you're doing so well! Your comp sounds awesome!)

He is soo awesome!! He might come to BYU to learn English well I am actually teaching him but I offered mom and dads house as a living space... hahaha no but he is incredible. And I am soooo glad you and the baby are ok I actually felt sooo scared on the day you had her.. weird beans... but your ok!

No comments:

Post a Comment