Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 6, 2012 Talcahuano

Hey Dad thanks for the update and I will let you know when I get the package. This week not much news just working and my companions are awesome. Elder Koller is from my group so we are buzzing about how we are nearing a year in the mission. I can’t believe it and I have heard the second year is worse – goes even faster... It makes us want to work all the harder because this time is soooo short. But we are good. I made a goal to study the whole Bible by the end of my mission. And to write in my journal more cause I suck at that....
But I am really happy with this sector. I love the people that we are teaching. And the family Medel is soo good. I love seeing them get excited about being together forever.

This week I want to tell you guys how grateful I am for you, my family. There is a guy named Niko Torrez and he returned from his mission recently. When he left all his family were members and his dad was the bishop even. Well his parents stopped writing him and when he got back he found out that they all went inactive and had their names removed from the church - his whole family and they didn’t even tell him. Well he is as strong as ever in his testimony and is a true example of someone who has a testimony. He works with us a lot and is incredible and I learn from his strong example. I can’t imagine that so thank you that you all have strong testimonies cause without your support I couldn’t do this!! I am soo excited to come home to a family in the gospel. I love you family and friends who have helped me out. I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment