Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March 26, 2012 Lebu


Hey mom don’t worry this is not my only email today. Tomorrow I have to travel to Concepcion to drop off Elder Corliss and pick up my new companion. And I am soo sorry but I lost my glasses.. in a bus and someone stole them.. soo I don’t know what to do about that, maybe you could buy some more cheap ones but I don’t know. Sorry for all that. I feel bad. Also I am going to send you letters to Caden and Kayla through email today and you can give it to them. My new companion is Elder Searle. Another gringo!! I have heard he is really nice but never met him so anyway love you and write you later today.
(later today)
A miracle happened and I found my glasses but if you want to still send me a backup pair of the same kind the big square turtle shell kind you can because I left my other back up pair in the mtc. Thanks for all your help mom, really it means so much to me!! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment