Tuesday, April 10, 2012

April 2, 2012 Lebu


That’s cool you got to go on that trip (Branson). And that is funny that David (Archeleta) is coming to Chile hahaha so funny. 

Conference was really, really great!! I loved it. It was the first time I really paid attention to every session and I got so much out of it. My testimony is really strengthened from that. Especially the quote that says, “We do our best and let the Lord do the rest.” On a mission that is something really important. You just try your best and the Lord helps you with everything that you need. Missionary work can be very hard but it’s worth it. I am doing better and trying to find ways to see miracles here in Chile as well in my own life. But I know the church is true. I am slowly learning that God loves me even when I feel like he does not. And I am not alone even when I think I am sometimes.

But the work here is good. Trying to get used to my new companion and find people to baptize. We should have quite a few baptized this month if we work hard and the Lord wants it. There are a lot of good people here that could use the gospel in their lives.  I hope the members start to do better help to now that they have goals and want to work. 

But I am doing pretty good; sad that conference is over but looking forward to the next in sixth months. I am going to try to be a better missionary and person trying harder to focus on others rather than myself. It’s hard but it’s going good and I hope all is well there in good ol Utah.

No comments:

Post a Comment