Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013 Loncoche



I wrote to Layna. I want to go see her as soon as I can when I get back. She is such a good person.

This week was a hard one. Nobody came to church and the last transfer is difficult but I am doing pretty good. I am excited to return and also it will be a little sad too. But I get to keep in contact with the people here so it will be ok. I’ve been running a lot while I’ve been here. I love it and I want to keep it up when I get home. And my passport is with the office so there is no chance of losing it!

I have no time left. This week is General Conference and then the next week I am going to Concepcion to say goodbye to my converts and then I have like three more days and I am leaving. Scary!!! I am pretty excited! Thanks for everything you do!!! I can’t wait to give you a good hug!

https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/images/cleardot.gifThere is not much to report this week but I love all of you and thanks for being with Layna!! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment