Monday, September 9, 2013

September 9, 2013 Loncoche



No you did not talk too much about football. That is really exciting! The seats are amazing!! I can’t imagine being there in person. (To Dad about the BYU game.)

This week has been really good. Our investigator, Vanessa, who has the handicapped kid made the choice to be baptized this next weekend! So that was really good news. She came to church really excited and her husband is going to go to the baptism and listen to the lessons as well. We also have a lot of other investigators as well. 

The sector is doing really well which is good cause today they called me with my last transfer. I get to finish my mission here and train once again! I am going to train a new Elder to finish mine. It’s funny cause I can say the line Elder Rodgers says to Elder Calhoun. That I have less months than he has years... It’s weird to say that but it is true. Actually exactly one year from tomorrow is when I trained Elder Durrant. It’s hard to believe that was a year ago. So President made sure that I will be working hard to the end of my mission because I have to train a new guy. I am pretty excited!! His first week he will be able to see a baptism. That doesn’t happen a lot the first week for a new missionary.  I am going to Concepcion to pick him up. That’s a really cool way to end my mission!

So those are the updates! Thanks for the pictures!! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment