Monday, September 2, 2013

August 19, 2013 Loncoche



That is really sad about Garfield... (our ancient cat – 23 years old  – who just died of cancer) I love that cat!!! one of a kind. I show everyone here in Chile his picture with Remy riding him so he is famous!

This week I will be able to walk more and Good news!! Cathy and Francisco are going to get baptized!! They were struggling with tithing but they took a step of faith and are going to be baptized. And Vanessa, who has the handicapped child, is also going to be baptized the first week of September. There hasn’t been so many baptisms for like a year! so we are excited.  I am doing really good here. I am really nervous though because I only have two more months. So we are going to finish them off good. I love you and everyone else!! I don’t have much else to report - just a lot of reading I did this last week. Have a good week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment