Monday, October 7, 2013

October 7, 2013 Loncoche



Conference was very good. There were some great talks. I liked that Elder Holland spoke about helping people with emotional disorders. That was a really good talk. I loved President Uchtdorf’s as well. I think everyone did. This week we still could not find many people to teach. It wasn’t terrible but I have had better weeks. 

Today I am in Concepciòn with my companion for a conference then we are going back to Loncoche. I bought everyone in the family something made by the Indians called mapuches here. So get excited! I tried my best to get something that everyone would like. I do not have much more time but I am feeling really good and excited to return. I am going to say goodbye to my converts next week which will be sad but I am very excited to get back and see all of you as well. 

I am very grateful for this experience and the things I could learn and things I could learn to be better at. I love you all and hope you are doing great – every one of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment