Tuesday, October 15, 2013

october 15, 2013 Final Interview with President

Well we could not write yesterday because of so much stuff that we had to do. In the morning we had our last interview with President. It was strange... it was really great though. 

Then Elder Moss and I went to meet up with Lupe and her family to say goodbye. We played with her kids in the park and took lots of pictures. The coolest part was when we asked the police with horses if we could take a picture close to them but instead he said just get on!! So I mounted a horse for a picture! That’s the first time I have been on a horse in my life. Then we said goodbye and it was pretty sad. I think that was the first moment I really felt that it is ending. 

Then we went to President’s house for dinner and we all had to tell an embarrassing moment from our missions so I told the time when I was teaching a recent convert and I told her how much her decision was going to bless her son; That he one day could also be a missionary like us and she looked at me weird and said, Elder that’s my daughter... That was very embarrassing. Then we had a last testimony meeting with our group and it was really great. 

Now I am going to go back to Loncoche for my last week and next Monday I travel up here again and then Tuesday we are going to the temple in Santiago. So that is really all that’s happened this week. I am really excited to see everyone there!

No comments:

Post a Comment