Saturday, July 20, 2013

July 15, 2013 Loncoche



So this week was a challenge. Our investigators are doing good but they don’t like to come to church so we are working with them in that aspect.

So my little toe is back to its overly sized red swollen state and I am returning to the doctor today. At first I didn’t want to say anything to Sister Martinez. My companion Elder Flitton, asked if I was going to tell her and I said no and he said ok. Then we went into a hospital and visited a man. We asked what had happened to him. He said, Well I hurt my toe and I was stubborn and didn’t tell anyone so it got infected and they had to cut all my toes off!! So my comp laughed and I called her. So I am worried I am going to have to sit in the house for a while again while it gets un-infected. We are actually going to try and find a wheel chair. Maybe people will let is in more out of pity, haha.

And  the mission office moved to a new location so if anyone wants to send me stuff the address is now: 

Mision Chile Concepción Sur
Castellon 1063
Casilla 3560
Concepción Bio Bio
Chile

. just so you all know.

So just so you can prepare family me and Elder Moss have plans. Big plans. So plan on having another son! He is one of the best influences in my entire life. I am very grateful for him.

Anyway this week that was really all that happened so I hope that my foot heals soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment