Monday, February 11, 2013

Happy 21st Birthday! February 11, 2013

Well this week I finally on Saturday could leave the house and work. It didn’t get better.. We had the baptism of Carol and was really great! even her husband came even though he was really mad the whole time. So I went to the doctor and they told me that they are going to cut me yay!! So the surgery is to cut the skin off of the sides of my toes and take off the nail and let it grow back without skin to block it.. I am not too excited but at least it will make my toe better… just a really big pain. So I don’t know what I am going to have to do after or how long I will have to be out.

But other than the toe I am doing great! We have two more baptisms on the 23rd of Angelica and her son Franco so that will be good!! I get along great with Elder Hess and we survived being together in a house for days. He also went out with youth while I stayed in houses of members. So I will keep you updated. And I got my package today! I am excited to see what’s in there. One thing I can guess. Candy hearts!! haha. So there is not much news I love you all and hope that you are doing well!

No comments:

Post a Comment