Monday, June 11, 2012

Saving a girl from a knife attack! June 11, 2012

Los Angeles is a cool city with a mall. So we eat there sometimes and we play soccer a lot, and watch movies sometimes. So it is fun.

I am doing pretty good this week. But it was crazy. One cool thing is that me and my comp have been contacting this really rich sector with mansions and we found an exchange student from Philly. So we taught her in English and she is really excited. We have another lesson with her tonight. And the house that she is living in is sooooo huge. It’s legit.

We are teaching a lot of new families now and it’s really cool. We got a reference from member with a family of five that all seem interested and could get baptized really soon. So hopefully something awesome happens with that!!

Also not to freak anyone out but on Saturday night me and my comp went to get something to eat and when we left the little market we saw this girl standing by herself and we walked past her and then we both turned around at the same time and four men surrounded her with knives and she was trying to get away. So I yelled at them to keep going and to leave her alone. So they looked at me and she ran off and then one asked us what did you say to me and attacked us with his knife he almost cut mebut I got away and then he chased my companion down the street and the three after me. Well we got away and met up back at the house and they were outside yelling at us to come out. And a neighbor told us that one of them had a gun too. So we are moving houses to a different part where there are cops patrolling all the time. Nothing happened but woo it was intense!! I am glad nothing happened.

So that was my week. I hope all is well there. I am just trying to do better and work hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment