Monday, March 5, 2012

March 5, 2012 Lebu

“Hey family! I am doing pretty good but last week was hard!! Sometimes missionary work can really push you to the limit but I have learned to keep going to the last minute because sometimes the Lord has a blessing waiting for you at the last second and you have to work all the way to the end of the night even if you want to just go home.

Yesterday was like that. We were fasting and everything was falling through and we had to keep going. By eight thirty we were done but we kept going anyway and we found a lady named Carolina and she was so receptive and said that she is about to separate from her boyfriend. Recently she almost got baptized in an evangelical church but she decided not to. How cool!! She is very nice and that just shows you that in life the Lord will let you get to the breaking point and we either decide to take that next step and he pours out the blessings or we don’t and we get so close but give up.

Keep going when the times get hard!! It is worth it!! I hope all is well with everyone I miss all of you so much! But that is pretty much all to report!! Love ya all!!”

The next part is Nate answering the letter I sent him. I asked him if he got two cards I sent him – one with a tired looking dog on the front and the other one with a picture of a box on the front and then when you open it up there is a mom popping out of the box.  Inside it says, “I tried to send you a box but they said it was too heavy so I got out and sent this card instead.”

“Hey Mom, I heard about Jessie going to nationals. I am soooo happy she is being blessed for the person she is! She sounds soo happy. I am so glad to hear that!!
And keep flippin those bells!! woooo buff mamma!!! ¡ahi estamos! Tell Dad I love him!!
Oh, I loved the card. Haha that dog is actually how I look some days after a long day of work haha. And the card with the box – hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha - that was the best. Me and my comp were laughing so hard… and we are kind of scared you might show up in the mission office... in a refrigerator box or something.. haha

I’m tired!! And you’re awesome. Thanks for helping me get here. I will be forever thankful to you and Dad and our family!!”


No comments:

Post a Comment