Monday, March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012 Lebu


This last week was very hard but I am ok. I am fighting. We had a cool activity on the beach today with my zone. That was really, really fun. There is another elder that lives with me from Oregon named Elder Clark. Me and him have been writing some songs about pioneers and we played them today. We played beach volleyball and did a spiritual activity and with food of course!! 

I am really happy here. It’s crazy that in two weeks I am not a new kid... I mean Elder Corliss is leaving and I am going to get a new companion which actually freaks me out... I am scared about that. But I love him and help him in any way I can. 

I am glad to hear everything is good there. I hope Rachael’s birthday went well. Sorry this is not a long email. This last week was tough but that’s how it is in life. I am still very happy. Some of our investigators have had some really bad things happen recently like spouses cheating and leaving them and it just hurts. It really is a wicked world.

I am really glad that Caleb is going to ALA. He is a really good kid. I really enjoyed being with him and Bob at the lake that one time. It was a great time. And keep up the good work with the kettle bells!! You’re gonna be buff mama!! hahahahahaha sorry, I’m still as weird as I used to be. Hey in two more months I will have been gone from home for half a year!!! ah!!!!!!! weird.

I am going to send pictures one of these days, I promise. I don’t look the same at all. My shirts don’t fit and my pants are getting huge haha. But that’s a good thing. I am going to keep running in the morning to keep up with you! You’re crazy!! Tell Dad and Rachael that I love them a ton. I hope they are doing well. I miss Rachael and her dog... ya I said it her dog too… tell her hi for me and thanks for the Elder Johnson thing (an autograph from the actor who plays Elder Johnson in the movie "The Best Two Years" written to Nate). It’s very cool especially when I make other missionaries jealous!!


No comments:

Post a Comment