Friday, June 21, 2013

May 25, 2013 Concepcion (Mission Office)

(Early in the day)
Hey I am going to write more later but we as the office have a request or more of a plead… In the office we have permission to watch movies from Netflix that are Disney. And I remember that in our house we had an account. Soo if you could send the username and the password which I will only keep so we could watch a cute movie on this rainy lame day. We would all be very happy!!

(Ten minutes later…)
WE NEEED NETFLIX OR OUR PDAY IS AT RISK OF BEING BORING HELLLPPPP!!!

(Later that day)

This last week was kind of slow. I am getting put into a new position in the office now. I am going to be the guy in charge of all the houses and making sure all the missionaries have everything that they need. So when they need stuff I go travel and get it to them. I am also in charge of making sure their houses are clean. If they are not we take away their p-day so that’s kind of funny. I am kind of scared to do it cause there is a lot of stuff that I have to do but it will be good. But other than that it has been really slow.  I will probably get a new companion soon as well so that will be fun as well. I will let you guys know more when I start working in that. I am glad that you are doing really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment