Friday, June 21, 2013

June 17, 2013 Leaving for Loncoche

So, tomorrow I am going to the most southern place in the mission, Loncoche. I will live with Elder Moss and my companion is Elder Flitton. When I first saw him he seemed familiar. We think we were at the same EFY in Taylorsville.

That's great you were able to go to Xander's baptism. I loved the pictures. I can't believe how grown up the kids are.  Layna and the whole family look great!

Dad, Happy Father's Day!  I was thinking about you a lot yesterday and I am very thankful. I am grateful to have a dad. Many people don’t have them or they are difficult. You are a strong person and you serve others. I hope I can follow your example and be able to help many people just like you. Thanks for all the help and awesome times we have had. I was remembering our trips to Arizona and Boston and the John Mayer concert and all the BYU football games!!! We had good times!! I'm excited to do stuff like that with you again! I love you and I hope you had a great Father's Day!


I will have more to write about next week. I love you and thank you for all you do to help me!


 Volcano one hour away from Loncoche

River running through the middle of Loncoche



No comments:

Post a Comment