Monday, March 11, 2013

March 11, 2013 Lomas Coloradas

Well this week was kind of hard... we couldn’t find anyone to teach but we did find a whole bunch of in-actives and we are starting to help them out. And some crazy stuff is going to happen this next cambio. In my sector Lomas Coloradas we are going to get two more Elders and two sisters just in our ward. That’s how many missionaries we are going to have. The number of missionaries is going from two hundred to about 260 at the end of March. So we are just going to have tons of missionaries running around Chile!! It’s going to be really cool.

My toe is better - just kind of gross looking...
Oh, and we are going to change our house! so that we can live together as four missionaries and it is close to the beach! So I think we will go running to the beach some days.

So it’s been hard but I am really happy and am very thankful for the atonement. I am so imperfect and it really shows when you’re trying to follow the example of Christ. But I am determined in these last 8 months to really let the Lord change me. And try to help as many people as I can.
And other good news! We ran into Sebastian who was that kid who likes mountain biking and has three sisters! He was wondering why we haven’t passed by… stupid foot... and we have another appointment with him. I love him a lot and he really liked church this last week. I really think this family will get baptized. Pray for the familia Alarcon!!! I love you all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment