Saturday, March 2, 2013

March 1, 2013 Lomas Coloradas

Hey, sorry that I did not write on Monday. We had an activity as a mission today so we didn’t have p-day on Monday. So we just got back from the activity. We played games and sports and I got to see my old companions.  I played football. It’s been over a year since I have played it was fun! Then at the end we had a talent show. Me and another Elder played guitar and sang a cool version of Brightly Beams our Father’s Mercy. And now we are here.

They took out my stitches and now I am back to walking good. Our convert Angelica and her son are really happy and now her husband Francisco will be getting baptized at the end of this month and basically we are trying to find our old people so we can teach them again.
I am happy to be able to walk. It was really hard to sit for almost two weeks. Anyway, that’s really about all that happened. I hope you’re all well and happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment