Saturday, May 12, 2012

Leaving Lebu, May 7, 2012

We had the baptism of Gloria and the week before of one youth named Alejandro. It was really sad saying goodbye to them yesterday because I am being transferred to a city called Los Angeles. It is a pretty big city and I will be working right in the middle of it. My companion’s name is Elder Craven. I don’t know him but he is another North American comp!! I have heard that the sector that I am going to has a lot of awesome things going on so I am pretty excited. I am excited but really scared. It’s like changing my home for the second time. But all is well. I am leaving tonight and will be in a new place tomorrow.

I am sad to leave my friends in Lebu but oh well more people to meet. I met one of my best friends in the world named Elder Clark. You guys will meet him someday. He is awesome. He only has four months left in the mission.

No comments:

Post a Comment