Wednesday, August 7, 2013

August 5, 2013 Loncoche



Hey ya all!

This week was good! I love my new comp and we got to work a lot this week cause tomorrow I have to go to Concepcion to get my operation and then rest there for a week so I won’t be in my sector for a long time. I will just read a lot. 

This week in church something really cool happened. We have a really cool investigator named Vanessa. She loves the Book of Mormon but she has not gone to church because she has a handicapped son who has really extreme autism, I think. He is kind of aggressive sometimes and so she was scared to come to church. Well this last week we had a really good lesson explaining that all of the great prophets have had to have a trial of faith. So she said she would try it out. Well on Sunday it was raining like crazy and when that happens the Chileans do not like to leave home. But she came!! with her son, Martin and she stayed the whole sacrament and the class. Martin yelled but it did not bother anyone and she loved it! She has a baptismal date for the 24th so keep praying for her. That was the really cool experience of this week. She really showed her faith this week!! It was awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment