Monday, July 23, 2012

July 3 - July 17, 2012


7/3/12
We had a 4 of July party for p-day. We made hamburgers and onion rings and fries!! It was so great. We also played soccer. I am kind of addicted to soccer now. I love it and one of the Elders in my zone played professional so he has taught me a lot. It’s fun; another sport on my list. haha

7/9/12
We put baptism dates with like six people. Hopefully they keep accepting. I am going to a city called Talcahuano on Monday with an elder from Colombia.  I am excited to change areas and start something new. I am glad you guys had fun in New York. I really loved it there. I want to go back to Palmyra again.
Today we played paint ball as a zone. It was really fun!!!


7/17/12
So my new companion is great. He is from Colombia. I have gotten to know a lot of people from that country. He is hard working and great. There is not much to report. I will have a better email when I get to know the sector a little bit more.
Oh and now I will be getting letters every week because I am close to the office. So you can tell people.

No comments:

Post a Comment